- +2 more
- acetyl octapeptide-3
- acetyl tetrapeptide-17
- +20 more
Where to buy?
This product might be able to help reduce blemishes and clogged pores because it contains bakuchiol.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness because it contains acetyl glucosamine, bakuchiol.
These ingredients in the product can also be helpful, even though there is less evidence for their effectiveness: acetyl octapeptide-3, acetyl tetrapeptide-17, palmitoyl dipeptide-10, palmitoyl oligopeptide, tetrapeptide-14, tetrapeptide-21, tetrapeptide-7, tripeptide-1.
Keep in mind that it typically takes at least 6 weeks to notice any results because the changes that are needed to improve fine lines and elasticity happen in the deeper layers of the skin. No topical anti-aging product can “erase” wrinkles or fully reverse signs of aging.
This product can help reduce hypepigmentation and even out the skin tone because it contains the following effective ingredients: acetyl glucosamine, bakuchiol
Keep in mind that you would need to apply any topical skincare targetted at hypigmentation consistently for a couple of months to get a result. No topical skincare product can help get rid of hyperpigmentation (including post-acne marks and age spots) instantly.
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin, sodium hyaluronate.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol.
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: acetyl glucosamine, acetyl octapeptide-3, acetyl tetrapeptide-17, palmitoyl dipeptide-10, palmitoyl oligopeptide, tetrapeptide-14, tetrapeptide-21, tetrapeptide-7, tripeptide-1, urea
This product contains antioxidants (bakuchiol) that can help neutralize free radicals in skin. By doing so, they can lessen the damage the skin gets from the UV light (sun).
The following ingredients - camellia sinensis extract also can have an antioxidant effect, but there is less evidence to confirm their effectiveness in skin.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|45% - 55%|
A type of peptide. Peptides are excellent moisturizers and might be able support collagen production reducing fine lines and wrinkles
|6.2% - 7.6%|
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
|4.1% - 5%|
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Propylene Glycol
- Skin-sensitizing and irritant properties of propylene glycol
- Topical urea in skincare: A review
- Topical Glucose Induces Claudin-1 and Filaggrin Expression in a Mouse Model of Atopic Dermatitis and in Keratinocyte Culture, Exerting Anti-inflammatory Effects by Repairing Skin Barrier Function
- Final report on the safety assessment of aluminum silicate, calcium silicate, magnesium aluminum silicate, magnesium silicate, magnesium trisilicate, sodium magnesium silicate, zirconium silicate, attapulgite, bentonite, Fuller's earth, hectorite, kaolin, lithium magnesium silicate, lithium magnesium sodium silicate, montmorillonite, pyrophyllite, and zeolite
- Extracellular matrix in cutaneous ageing: the effects of 0.1% copper-zinc malonate-containing cream on elastin biosynthesis
- Bakuchiol in the Management of Acne-affected Skin
- Prospective, randomized, double‐blind assessment of topical bakuchiol and retinol for facial photoageing
- A dermocosmetic containing bakuchiol, Ginkgo biloba extract and mannitol improves the efficacy of adapalene in patients with acne vulgaris: result from a controlled randomized trial
- The effect of N-acetyl-glucosamine on stratum corneum desquamation and water content in human skin
- Glucosamine: an ingredient with skin and other benefits
- Genomic expression changes induced by topical N-acetyl glucosamine in skin equivalent cultures in vitro
- Incorporation of D-(^H)glucosamine into normal and psoriatic epidermal glycoconjugates
- Reduction in the appearance of facial hyperpigmentation by topical N-acetyl glucosamine
- Epidermal and dermal effects of topical lactic acid
- Dual Effects of Alpha-Hydroxy Acids on the Skin
- Methylisothiazolinone contact allergy: a review
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging