Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk
- ascorbic acid
- algae extract
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, isohexadecane, peg-100 stearate, quillaja saponaria bark extract) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
Improves the texture of the product and helps soften the skin. Helps oil and water mix together and can be used as a cleansing agent
A silicone that helps improve the product texture and spreadability. Can absord oil creating a short-term mattifying effect on the skin
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Water-soluble polysaccharide from dried Lycium barbarum fruits: Isolation, structural features and antioxidant activity
- Lycium barbarum polysaccharide protects human keratinocytes against UVB-induced photo-damage
- Lycium Barbarum and Human Health