- potassium azeloyl diglycinate
- ascorbyl glucoside
- +3 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (disodium cocoamphodiacetate, polyglyceryl-4 laurate/sebacate, polyglyceryl-6 caprylate/caprate, polysorbate 20) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
This product might be able to help reduce blemishes and clogged pores because it contains potassium azeloyl diglycinate.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|40% - 60%|
Used to preserve products, dissolve other ingredients and create a nice product texture
|5.7% - 8.5%|
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
|3.4% - 5.1%|
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- Clinical and instrumental assessment of the effects of a new product based on hydroxypropyl chitosan and potassium azeloyl diglycinate in the management of rosacea
- A Preliminary Clinical Evaluation of a Topical Product for Reducing Slight Rosacea Imperfections
- Azeloyl-Glycine: A new active in skin disequilibrium