Kopari Beauty Lychee Clean Vitamin C Foaming Face Cleanser with Vitamin C, Vitamin B5 Allantoin
- ascorbyl glucoside
- +3 more
Can the product deliver on its promises?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
WIMJ summary for cleansing
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside, sodium cocoamphoacetate, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, sorbitan oleate decylglucoside crosspolymer, xanthan gum) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside
How honest is this product?
|Promise||Can it deliver?|
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Ecofriendly surfactant is allergen of the year
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Safety Assessment of Amino Acid Alkyl Amides as Used in Cosmetics
- Irritant and sensitizing potential of eight surfactants commonly used in skin cleansers: an evaluation of 105 patients
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- Augmentation of sebaceous lipogenesis by an ethanol extract of Grifola frondosa (Maitake mushroom) in hamsters in vivo and in vitro
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- The Roles of Vitamin C in Skin Health
- Stability, transdermal penetration, and cutaneous effects of ascorbic acid and its derivatives
- Safety Assessment of Citrus Peel-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- Photosensitivity in children: An approach to diagnosis and management