Jurlique Softening Rose Body Cleansing Cream
- butyrospermum parkii butter
- cetyl alcohol
- hamamelis virginiana extract
- +2 more
Can the product deliver on its promises?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
WIMJ summary for cleansing
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
The following cleansing agents are typically mild, but still can cause an irritation or allergy for some people coco-betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
How honest is this product?
|Promise||Can it deliver?|
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|45% - 55%|
Helps oil and water mix together and works as a cleansing agent. Can be allergenic
|8.2% - 10%|
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
|4.2% - 5.2%|
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Safety Assessment of Alkyl Taurate Amides and Taurate Salts as Used in Cosmetics
- Fatty acids profile of oil from nine varieties of Macadamia nut
- Anti-Inflammatory Efficacy of Topical Preparations with 10% Hamamelis Distillate in a UV Erythema Test
- Anti-inflammatory activity of hamamelis distillate applied topically to the skin
- ASSESSMENT REPORT ON HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA L., CORTEX HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA L., FOLIUM HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA L., FOLIUM ET CORTEX AUT RAMUNCULUS DESTILLATUM
- Topical application of Calendula officinalis (L.): Formulation and evaluation of hydrophilic cream with antioxidant activity
- The seamy side of natural medicines: contact sensitization to arnica (Arnica montana L.) and marigold (Calendula officinalis L.)
- Final report on the safety assessment of Calendula officinalis extract and Calendula officinalis
- Contact dermatitis as an adverse reaction to some topically used European herbal medicinal products – part 1: Achillea millefolium–Curcuma longa
- Evaluation of Skin Irritation and Acute and Subacute Oral Toxicity of Lavandula angustifolia Essential Oils in Rabbit and Mice
- Assessment report on Lavandula angustifolia Mill., aetheroleum and Lavandula angustifolia Mill., flos
- Allergic contact dermatitis induced by rosemary leaf extract in a cleansing gel
- Safety Assessment of Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary)-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics