- +1 more
- acetyl glucosamine
- acetyl hexapeptide-8
- +24 more
Where to buy?
This product can help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness because it contains acetyl glucosamine.
These ingredients in the product can also be helpful, even though there is less evidence for their effectiveness: acetyl hexapeptide-8, dipeptide-2, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, vitis vinifera seed extract.
Keep in mind that it typically takes at least 6 weeks to notice any results because the changes that are needed to improve fine lines and elasticity happen in the deeper layers of the skin. No topical anti-aging product can “erase” wrinkles or fully reverse signs of aging.
This product can help reduce hypepigmentation and even out the skin tone because it contains the following effective ingredients: acetyl glucosamine
Keep in mind that you would need to apply any topical skincare targetted at hypigmentation consistently for a couple of months to get a result. No topical skincare product can help get rid of hyperpigmentation (including post-acne marks and age spots) instantly.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: faex, glycerin.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: butyrospermum parkii butter, cera microcristallina.
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: acetyl glucosamine, acetyl hexapeptide-8, dipeptide-2, linoleic acid, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7
This product contains antioxidants (ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol manganese chloride, vitis vinifera seed extract) that can help neutralize free radicals in skin. By doing so, they can lessen the damage the skin gets from the UV light (sun).
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|45% - 55%|
Used to create a nice product texture and help delivery of other ingredients. Might be somewhat helpful in attracting water to the upper layer of the skin
|8% - 9.8%|
A great moisturising ingredient that softens the skin and reduces water loss from its upper layer. It also can be helpful in protecting skin from free radicals
|5.2% - 6.4%|
Similar products & dupes
- Safety Assessment of Boron Nitride as Used in Cosmetics
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Dimethicone Copolyol
- Purified Pland Extracts
- Acute and sub-chronic toxicity of a lyophilised aqueous extract of Centaurium erythraea in rodents
- Antioxidant Activity of Centaurium erythraea Infusion Evidenced by Its Superoxide Radical Scavenging and Xanthine Oxidase Inhibitory Activity
- Assessment report on Centaurium erythraea Rafn. s.l., herba
- Nuclear Factor Kappa B Inhibition as a Therapeutic Target of Nutraceuticals in Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, and Related Inflammation
- Resveratrol as an active ingredient for cosmetic and dermatological applications: a review
- Safety Assessment of Vitis Vinifera (Grape)-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- The Topical Effect of Grape Seed Extract 2% Cream on Surgery Wound Healing
- Review of the Pharmacological Effects of Vitis vinifera (Grape) and its Bioactive Constituents: An Update
- Marine Bioactive Compounds and Their Health Benefits: A Review
- Antioxidant Capacity and Lipophilic Content of Seaweeds Collected from the Qingdao Coastline
- Hesperidin methyl chalcone - a new cosmetic contact allergen
- Benefits of Hesperidin for Cutaneous Functions
- A Synthetic Superoxide Dismutase/Catalase Mimetic (EUK-134) Inhibits Membrane-Damage-Induced Activation of Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Pathways and Reduces p53 Accumulation in Ultraviolet B-Exposed Primary Human Keratinocytes
- Use of the synthetic superoxide dismutase/catalase mimetic EUK-134 to compensate for seasonal antioxidant deficiency by reducing pre-existing lipid peroxides at the human skin surface
- A synthetic superoxide dismutase/catalase mimetic EUK-207 mitigates radiation dermatitis and promotes wound healing in irradiated rat skin
- Physical and chemical characteristics and fatty acids composition of seeds oil isolated from Camelina sativa (L) cultivated in Mongolia
- Celiac Disease & Skin Care Products
- Preventive and Therapeutic Role of Functional Ingredients of Barley Grass for Chronic Diseases in Human Beings
- The natural yeast extract isolated by ethanol precipitation inhibits melanin synthesis by modulating tyrosinase activity and downregulating melanosome transfer
- Evaluation of dermatological effects of cosmetic formulations containing Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract and vitamins
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- The effect of N-acetyl-glucosamine on stratum corneum desquamation and water content in human skin
- Glucosamine: an ingredient with skin and other benefits
- Genomic expression changes induced by topical N-acetyl glucosamine in skin equivalent cultures in vitro
- Incorporation of D-(^H)glucosamine into normal and psoriatic epidermal glycoconjugates
- Reduction in the appearance of facial hyperpigmentation by topical N-acetyl glucosamine
- Safety Assessment of Acryloyldimethyltaurate Polymers as Used in Cosmetics
- Safety Assessment of Helianthus annuus (Sunflower)-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Final Report On the Safety Assessment of Galactomannans As Used in Cosmetics
- Nordihydroguaiaretic acid, an inhibitor of lipoxygenase, also inhibits cytochrome P-450-mediated monooxygenase activity in rat epidermal and hepatic microsomes.
- Antimutagenic and antitumorigenic activities of nordihydroguaiaretic acid
- Estrogenic activity of an antioxidant, nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA)
- Molecular mechanisms and clinical applications of nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA) and its derivatives: An update
- Cyclodextrins: new drug delivery systems in dermatology