Skin Script Cucumber Hydration Toner
- Evens skin tone
- borago officinalis seed oil
- cucumis sativus oil
Where to buy?
The following ingredient (ingredients) in this product might be helpful, but there is no evidence to confirm that it actually works: glucosamine hcl.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: fructooligosaccharides, glucosamine hcl.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: borago officinalis seed oil, cucumis sativus oil.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Glucosamine: an ingredient with skin and other benefits
- The role of epidermal sphingolipids in dermatologic diseases
- Efficacy of a New Topical Nano-hyaluronic Acid in Humans
- Physiochemical properties and application of hyaluronic acid: a systematic review