Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream
- arginine hcl
- ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin, sodium pca.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: dimethicone, peg/ppg-14/7 dimethyl ether.
Ingredients by volume
Ensulizole. A UV filter that is effective against UVB rays. Does not protect against UVA light. It is photostable and can be used to help stabilize other sunscreen ingredients. It is water-soluble meaning that it can help create lighter sunscreen formulations
Octinoxate. When used in higher concentrations, works as a sunscreen protecting the skin from UVB rays. When used in lower concentration, helps to preserve the product formulation. Is shown to be harmful to coral reefs - consider avoiding bathing in coral reef areas when wearing a product with this ingredient. It can be irritating
Works as a UV filter when used in high concentrations. It is photostable and is effective mostly against the UVB light, with some protection in the UVA range. In small concentrations, used for its ability to improve the color of cosmetic products. Is usually well tolerated by the skin
Similar products & dupes
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Dimethicone Copolyol
- Safety Assessment of Pentaerythrityl Tetraesters as Used in Cosmetics
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Safety Assessment of Polyene Group as Used in Cosmetics
- Safety Evaluation of Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Compounds for Cosmetic Use
- Safety Assessment of Alumina and Aluminum Hydroxide as Used in Cosmetics
- Final report on the safety assessment of EDTA, calcium disodium EDTA, diammonium EDTA, dipotassium EDTA, disodium EDTA, TEA-EDTA, tetrasodium EDTA, tripotassium EDTA, trisodium EDTA, HEDTA, and trisodium HEDTA
- Vitamin E in dermatology