- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- carthamus tinctorius seed oil
- cocos nucifera oil
- +7 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: caprylic/capric triglyceride, cocos nucifera oil.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
Ingredients by volume
A silicone that helps improve the product texture and spreadability. Can absord oil creating a short-term mattifying effect on the skin
|23% - 35%|
An emollient that helps soften the skin and can decrease moisture loss. Helps create a nice product texture
|6.6% - 9.9%|
A silicone that serves as an emollient. Helps create a nice non-greasy feels
|4.5% - 6.8%|
Similar products & dupes
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Dimethicone Copolyol
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt