Pixi Rose Essence Priming Oil
- ceramide np
- corallina officinalis extract
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: betaine, glycerin.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: dimethicone, squalane.
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: ceramide np
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
A silicone that helps to reduce water loss from the surface of the skin. Can temporarily "fill in" lines and wrinkles, absorb oil, and create a nice product finish
An emollient that helps to soften the skin and create a pleasant product texture and stabilize the formulation
Similar products & dupes
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Dimethicone Copolyol
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- Fragrance Compound Geraniol Forms Contact Allergens on Air Exposure. Identification and Quantification of Oxidation Products and Effect on Skin Sensitization
- Melia azedarach
- Preliminary and Pharmacological Profile of Melia azedarach L.: An Overview
- Potent Antioxidative and UVB Protective Effect of Water Extract of Eclipta prostrata L.
- Moringa oleifera seed oil: Composition, nutritional aspects and health attributes
- Moringa oleifera Seeds and Oil: Characteristics and Uses for Human Health
- Skin hydration is significantly increased by a cream formulated to mimic the skin’s own natural moisturizing systems