- Evens skin tone
- argania spinosa kernel oil
- bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine
- cetearyl alcohol
- +8 more
Where to buy?
The following ingredient (ingredients) in this product might be helpful, but there is no evidence to confirm that it actually works: pancratium maritimum extract.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin, butylene glycol.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|45% - 55%|
Can be drying and contribute to skin irritation. Used in formulars to dissolve other ingredients, create a thinner product consistency or for its antibacterial properties
|8.3% - 10.2%|
Octinoxate. When used in higher concentrations, works as a sunscreen protecting the skin from UVB rays. When used in lower concentration, helps to preserve the product formulation. Is shown to be harmful to coral reefs - consider avoiding bathing in coral reef areas when wearing a product with this ingredient. It can be irritating
|4.6% - 5.7%|
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Dimethicone Copolyol
- Natural vegetable fats in the prevention of irritant contact dermatitis
- Use of “natural” oils for moisturization: Review of olive, coconut, and sunflower seed oil
- Use of Pancratium maritimum extract as cosmetic antioxidizing agent and/or melanogenesis inhibitor in cosmetic composition e.g. to prevent/fight against the signs of skin aging, and for depigmenting of the skin, body hair and/or hair