- argania spinosa kernel oil
- gluconic acid
- +2 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (decyl glucoside, potassium cocoate, xanthan gum) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: decyl glucoside
This product can help exfoliate the skin. In other words, it helps break down the bonds between dead cells on the surface of the skin and speed up the skin turnover. Skin often appears softer and brighter after exfoliation, but overdoing it can result in disrupted skin barrier. The following ingredient is doing the exfoliating job in this product: gluconic acid.
Ingredients by volume
Traditionally used to treat sunburns, dermatitis and inflammation, but evidence for its effectiveness is lacking. The extract can contain humectants that help attract water into the skin
|23% - 34%|
Helps oil and water mix together. Can be irritating
|6.1% - 9.1%|
Plain old water
|4.1% - 6.2%|
Similar products & dupes
- Ecofriendly surfactant is allergen of the year
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Alpha-hydroxyacids and carboxylic acids
- Safety Assessment of Citrus-Derived Peel Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Oxidized citrus oil (R-limonene): A frequent skin sensitizer in Europe
- Air oxidation increases skin irritation from fragrance terpenes
- Safety Assessment of Vitis Vinifera (Grape)-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- The Topical Effect of Grape Seed Extract 2% Cream on Surgery Wound Healing
- Review of the Pharmacological Effects of Vitis vinifera (Grape) and its Bioactive Constituents: An Update
- Efficacy and Safety of White Willow Bark (Salix alba) Extract
- An evaluation of the effect of a topical product containing salicin on the visible signs of human skin aging
- Assessment report on Sambucus nigra L., fructus
- SKIN PROTECTION AGAINST SOLAR UV RADIATION BY NATURAL PLANT PRODUCTS: EXTRACTS FROM ELDER FRUIT (SAMBUCUS NIGRA L.)
- The chemotherapeutic potential of Terminalia ferdinandiana: Phytochemistry and bioactivity