- argania spinosa kernel oil
- canola oil
- carthamus tinctorius seed oil
- +10 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: cocos nucifera oil, dimethicone.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
Ingredients by volume
A good emollient that helps soften the skin and helps repair its barrier function
|22% - 33%|
An emollient that helps soften the skin. Could be comedogenic
|4.9% - 7.3%|
A plant oil that can help soften the upper layer of the skin
|4.5% - 6.7%|
Similar products & dupes
- Canola Oil
- Fatty acids profile of oil from nine varieties of Macadamia nut
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils