Nécessaire The Body Wash - With Niacinamide
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
- caryodendron orinocense seed oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (coco-glucoside, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, sodium laurylglucosides hydroxypropylsulfonate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: coco-glucoside, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- In Vitro Assessment of Skin Irritation Potential of Surfactant-based Formulations by Using a 3-D Skin Reconstructed Tissue Model and Cytokine Response
- Allergen of the Year—Alkyl Glucoside
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Safety Assessment of Alkyl Taurate Amides and Taurate Salts as Used in Cosmetics
- Niacinamide - mechanisms of action and its topical use in dermatology
- Gehring, W. (2004). Nicotinic acid/niacinamide and the skin. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 3(2), 88–93. doi:10.1111/j.1473-2130.2004.00115.x
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Safety Assessment of Citrus Fruit-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- Photosensitivity in children: An approach to diagnosis and management
- Safety Assessment of Citrus-Derived Peel Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Anti-aging potential of extracts from Sclerocarya birrea (A. Rich.) Hochst and its chemical profiling by UPLC-Q-TOF-MS
- Physico-chemical composition and characterisation of the seed and seed oil of Sclerocarya birrea
- Assessment of the potential irritancy of oleic acid on human skin: Evaluation in vitro and in vivo