Monat Eye Smooth
- lactic acid
- trifluoroacetyl tripeptide-2
- adansonia digitata oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product contains trifluoroacetyl tripeptide-2. This ingredient might be able to help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness, but there is not enough evidence that it actually works.
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: dextran, fructooligosaccharides.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: butyrospermum parkii butter, cocos nucifera oil.
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: trifluoroacetyl tripeptide-2
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Effect of green Coffea arabica L. seed oil on extracellular matrix components and water-channel expression in in vitro and ex vivo human skin models
- Characteristics and composition of tomato seed oil
- Physicochemical characteristics and fatty acid composition of tomato seed oils from processing wastes
- New Claims for Wild Carrot (Daucus carota subsp. carota) Essential Oil
- Safety Assessment of Citrus-Derived Peel Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Oxidized citrus oil (R-limonene): A frequent skin sensitizer in Europe
- Air oxidation increases skin irritation from fragrance terpenes
- Fatty acid composition and metal content of Adansonia digitata seeds and seed oil
- Moringa oleifera seed oil: Composition, nutritional aspects and health attributes
- Moringa oleifera Seeds and Oil: Characteristics and Uses for Human Health
- Aroma volatiles of pequi fruit (Caryocar brasiliense Camb.)
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Use of “natural” oils for moisturization: Review of olive, coconut, and sunflower seed oil
- Methods using phytol to improve the appearance of skin and compositions for such methods
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Epidermal and dermal effects of topical lactic acid