Mad Hippie Cream Cleanser
- algae extract
- butyrospermum parkii butter
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
Where to buy?
See a mistake?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
From product name
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
A good moisturizing plant oil. Due to the high linoleic acid content, it helps soften the upper layer of the skin, reduce water loss and support skin barrier function
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
Similar products & dupes
See all similar products
- Protein and oil composition of sesame seeds (Sesamum indicum, L.) grown in the Gizan area of Saudi Arabia
- Triglyceride composition of Sesamum indicum seed oil
- Seed oil content and fatty acid composition in East African sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) accessions evaluated over 3 years
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Squalene and its potential clinical uses
- Biological and Pharmacological Activities of Squalene and Related Compounds: Potential Uses in Cosmetic Dermatology
- Enhanced comedo formation in rabbit ear skin by squalene and oleic acid peroxides
- Fatty acids profile of oil from nine varieties of Macadamia nut
- The natural yeast extract isolated by ethanol precipitation inhibits melanin synthesis by modulating tyrosinase activity and downregulating melanosome transfer
- Evaluation of dermatological effects of cosmetic formulations containing Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract and vitamins
- Glucosamine: an ingredient with skin and other benefits
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging