Kjaer Weis The Beautiful Eye Balm
- c10-18 triglycerides
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
Where to buy?
See a mistake?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
"The Beautiful Eye Balm can be used as an under eye primer as it works to improve the texture of the eye area and helps keep makeup in place."
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Forms a protective barrier that holds water and keeps dry skin hydrated. Keeps an emulsion from separating into its oil and liquid components, and increases the thickness of a product. Can be an allergen
Helps soften the upper layer of the skin
Plant oil that due to the high content of linoleic acid can support skin's barrier function and reduce moisture loss
Similar products & dupes
See all similar products
- Use of “natural” oils for moisturization: Review of olive, coconut, and sunflower seed oil
- Safety Assessment of Alkyl Esters as Used in Cosmetics
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Transdermal behaviour of the N-alkylamide spilanthol (affinin) from Spilanthes acmella (Compositae) extracts
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health