HydroPeptide Makeup Melt Botanical Cleansing Balm
- butyrospermum parkii butter
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
Where to buy?
See a mistake?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
"Makeup Melt Botanical Cleansing Balm"
From product name
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
See all similar products
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Safety Evaluation of Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Compounds for Cosmetic Use
- Safety Assessment of Citrus Fruit-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- Photosensitivity in children: An approach to diagnosis and management
- Allergic contact dermatitis induced by rosemary leaf extract in a cleansing gel
- Safety Assessment of Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary)-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- Squalene and its potential clinical uses
- Biological and Pharmacological Activities of Squalene and Related Compounds: Potential Uses in Cosmetic Dermatology
- Enhanced comedo formation in rabbit ear skin by squalene and oleic acid peroxides
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Safety Assessment of Phytosterols as Used in Cosmetics
- Vitamin E in dermatology