Hempz Sensitive Skin Herbal Body Moisturizer
- ascorbic acid
- retinyl palmitate
- avena sativa kernel extract
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: butyrospermum parkii butter, dimethicone.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Isopropyl Isostearate
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Dimethicone Copolyol
- Citric Acid, Inorganic Citrate Salts and Alkyl Citrate Esters As Used in Cosmetics
- Hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) seed oil: Analytical and phytochemical characterization of unsaponifiable fraction
- Hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) as a Resource for Green Cosmetics
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Extraction and Characteristics of Seed Kernel Oil from Mango
- Promising features of mango (Mangifera indica L.) kernel oil: a review
- Evaluation of the fatty acid composition of the seeds of Mangifera indica L. and their application
- Cocoa polyphenols and their influence on parameters involved in ex vivo skin restructuring
- Safety Assessment of Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate as Used in Cosmetics
- Vitamin E in dermatology