- diisostearyl malate
- +6 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: dimethicone, methicone.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
Ingredients by volume
Used to create a thicker product consistency and soften the upper layer of the skin
|26% - 39%|
Used to improve the product consistency and soften the upper layer of the skin
|4.4% - 6.6%|
Helps to soften the upper layer of the skin
|4.5% - 6.7%|
Similar products & dupes
- Final report of the cosmetic ingredient review expert panel on the safety assessment of Polyisobutene and Hydrogenated Polyisobutene as used in cosmetics
- Safety Assessment of Polysaccharide Gums as Used in Cosmetics
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Safety Assessment of Alumina and Aluminum Hydroxide as Used in Cosmetics
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications