Darphin Rose Hydra-Nourishing Essential Oil Elixir
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- hydrogenated vegetable oil
- jojoba esters
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: caprylic/capric triglyceride, jojoba esters.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Protein and oil composition of sesame seeds (Sesamum indicum, L.) grown in the Gizan area of Saudi Arabia
- Triglyceride composition of Sesamum indicum seed oil
- Seed oil content and fatty acid composition in East African sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) accessions evaluated over 3 years
- Fatty acids profile of oil from nine varieties of Macadamia nut
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts
- Allergic contact dermatitis induced by rosemary leaf extract in a cleansing gel
- Safety Assessment of Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary)-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- Biological Activities and Safety of Citrus spp. Essential Oils
- Content of fatty acids in corn (Zea mays L.) oil from Ecuador
- Fragrance Compound Geraniol Forms Contact Allergens on Air Exposure. Identification and Quantification of Oxidation Products and Effect on Skin Sensitization
- Vitamin E in dermatology