Clark's Botanicals Soothing Herbal Face Wash
- c12-15 alkyl benzoate
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, coco-glucoside, decyl glucoside, glyceryl caprylate, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, polyglyceryl-4 cocoate, polyglyceryl-6 caprylate, polyglyceryl-6 ricinoleate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: coco-glucoside, decyl glucoside
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Ecofriendly surfactant is allergen of the year
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Amended Safety Assessment of Alkyl Esters as Used in Cosmetics
- Effects of Topical Arnica Gel on Post-Laser Treatment Bruises
- Effects of microcurrent application alone or in combination with topical Hypericum perforatum L. and Arnica montana L. on surgically induced wound healing in Wistar rats
- The seamy side of natural medicines: contact sensitization to arnica (Arnica montana L.) and marigold (Calendula officinalis L.)
- Accelerated resolution of laser‐induced bruising with topical 20% arnica: a rater‐blinded randomized controlled trial
- Niacinamide - mechanisms of action and its topical use in dermatology
- Gehring, W. (2004). Nicotinic acid/niacinamide and the skin. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 3(2), 88–93. doi:10.1111/j.1473-2130.2004.00115.x
- In Vitro Assessment of Skin Irritation Potential of Surfactant-based Formulations by Using a 3-D Skin Reconstructed Tissue Model and Cytokine Response
- Allergen of the Year—Alkyl Glucoside
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging