- c10-18 triglycerides
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- +13 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin, butylene glycol.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: dimethicone, helianthus annuus seed oil.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|45% - 55%|
A silicone that helps improve the product texture and spreadability. Can absord oil creating a short-term mattifying effect on the skin
|6.3% - 7.7%|
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
|4.2% - 5.1%|
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Dimethicone Copolyol
- Safety Assessment of Borosilicate Glasses as Used in Cosmetics
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Safety Assessment of Tromethamine as Used in Cosmetics
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Ecofriendly surfactant is allergen of the year