Bepanthol Derma Face Cleansing Gel for Dry Skin
- argania spinosa kernel oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (caprylyl/capryl glucoside, disodium cocoyl glutamate, lauryl glucoside, sodium cocoamphoacetate, xanthan gum) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
This product might be able to help reduce blemishes and clogged pores because it contains niacinamide.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- Final Report on On the Safety Assessment of Galactomannans As Used in Cosmetics