Beauty Kitchen Seahorse Plankton+ Revitalising Gel Cleanser
- butyrospermum parkii butter
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- cetearyl alcohol
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, polyglyceryl-3 dicitrate/stearate, sodium stearoyl lactylate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Fucoxanthin: A Promising Medicinal and Nutritional Ingredient. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2015, 1–10.
- Effect of a Guaiazulene-Containing Ointment on Nipple and Areola Area Health of Women
- Guaiazulene: a new treatment option for recalcitrant diaper dermatitis in NICU patients
- Safety Assessment of Citrus-Derived Peel Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Oxidized citrus oil (R-limonene): A frequent skin sensitizer in Europe
- Air oxidation increases skin irritation from fragrance terpenes