ACURE Radically Rejuvenating Serum Stick
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- hyaluronic acid
- persea gratissima oil
Where to buy?
This product contains tocopherol. This ingredient help neutralize free radicals in skin. By doing so, they might be able to prevent early signs of aging (like fine lines and wrinkles), at least to some extent. These ingredients will not be able to "reverse" signs of aging.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: hyaluronic acid, sclerocarya birrea seed oil.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: caprylic/capric triglyceride, simmondsia chinensis seed oil.
This product contains antioxidants (tocopherol) that can help neutralize free radicals in skin. By doing so, they can lessen the damage the skin gets from the UV light (sun).
Ingredients by volume
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
Helps soften the upper layer of the skin while creating a non-greasy feel on the skin. Helps to dissolve other ingredients
An emollient that helps to soften the skin and create a pleasant product texture and stabilize the formulation
Similar products & dupes
- Anti-aging potential of extracts from Sclerocarya birrea (A. Rich.) Hochst and its chemical profiling by UPLC-Q-TOF-MS
- Physico-chemical composition and characterisation of the seed and seed oil of Sclerocarya birrea
- Assessment of the potential irritancy of oleic acid on human skin: Evaluation in vitro and in vivo
- Efficacy of a New Topical Nano-hyaluronic Acid in Humans
- Physiochemical properties and application of hyaluronic acid: a systematic review