Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Youngblood Nourishing Cleansing Oil
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer
- carthamus tinctorius seed oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (polyglyceryl-2 caprate, polyglyceryl-2 sesquioleate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
An emollient that softens skin and creates a nice product texture
An emollient that helps soften the skin and might help calm down inflammation
Similar products & dupes
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin