- copper tripeptide-1
- avena sativa kernel extract
- palmitoyl tripeptide-38
- +15 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product contains copper tripeptide-1, palmitoyl tripeptide-38. These ingredients might be able to help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness, but there is not enough evidence that it actually works.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin, glycine.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone.
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: copper tripeptide-1, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, panthenol
This product contains antioxidants (camellia sinensis extract) that might be able to help neutralize free radicals in skin to lessen the damage it gets from the UV light (sun). There is not enough evidence to confirm their effectiveness in skin though.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|45% - 55%|
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
|4.7% - 5.7%|
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
|4.2% - 5.1%|
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Safety Assessment of Alkyl Esters as Used in Cosmetics
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Dimethicone Copolyol
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- Effect of Topical Application of Glycine and Proline on Recalcitrant Leg Ulcers of Prolidase Deficiency
- Functional glycine receptor in cultured human keratinocytes
- Dermatological and cosmeceutical benefits of Glycine max (soybean) and its active components
- Extracts from Glycine max (soybean) induce elastin synthesis and inhibit elastase activity
- Regenerative and Protective Actions of the GHK-Cu Peptide in the Light of the New Gene Data
- Topical Peptide Treatments with Effective Anti-Aging Results
- Effects of topical creams containing vitamin C, a copper-binding peptide cream and melatonin compared with tretinoin on the ultrastructure of normal skin - A pilot clinical, histologic, and ultrastructural study
- Selected Biomarkers Revealed Potential Skin Toxicity Caused by Certain Copper Compounds
- The Effects of Filtrate of the Secretion of the Cryptomphalus Aspersa on Photoaged Skin
- The Effects of Snail Secretion Filtrate on the damaged skin barrier's recovery of the Atopic dermatitis
- Study on the Composition of Rice Bran Oil and Its Higher Free Fatty Acids Value
- Safety Assessment of Isoparaffins as Used in Cosmetics
- Effects of Topical Arnica Gel on Post-Laser Treatment Bruises
- Effects of microcurrent application alone or in combination with topical Hypericum perforatum L. and Arnica montana L. on surgically induced wound healing in Wistar rats
- The seamy side of natural medicines: contact sensitization to arnica (Arnica montana L.) and marigold (Calendula officinalis L.)
- Accelerated resolution of laser‐induced bruising with topical 20% arnica: a rater‐blinded randomized controlled trial
- Ginseng in Dermatology: A Review
- Antiaging effects of the mixture of Panax ginseng and Crataegus pinnatifida in human dermal fibroblasts and healthy human skin
- Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Titrated Extract of Centella asiatica in Phthalic Anhydride-Induced Allergic Dermatitis Animal Model
- Centella asiatica in cosmetology
- Triterpene Composition and Bioactivities of Centella asiatica
- Asiaticoside induction for cell-cycle progression, proliferation and collagen synthesis in human dermal fibroblasts
- Assessment report on Centella asiatica (L.) Urban, herba
- Centella asiatica in Dermatology: An Overview