- brassica campestris sterols
- hydrogenated starch hydrolysate
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (ceteareth-60 myristyl glycol, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, magnesium laureth sulfate, magnesium laureth-8 sulfate, magnesium oleth sulfate, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, peg-75 shea butter glycerides, polysorbate 20, sodium cocoamphoacetate, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium laureth-8 sulfate, sodium oleth sulfate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium laureth sulfate
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|40% - 60%|
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
|4% - 6%|
Helps to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. Can add sweet taste to lip products
|3.4% - 5.2%|
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Safety assessment of hydrogenated starch hydrolysates
- Safety Assessment of Amino Acid Alkyl Amides as Used in Cosmetics
- Irritant and sensitizing potential of eight surfactants commonly used in skin cleansers: an evaluation of 105 patients
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis