ULTA Lime Coconut Moisturizing Body Wash
- ascorbic acid
- butyrospermum parkii butter
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (c11-15 pareth-7, cocamidopropyl betaine, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium laureth sulfate, trideceth-6) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium laureth sulfate
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Amended Safety Assessment of PEGylated Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Augmentation of sebaceous lipogenesis by an ethanol extract of Grifola frondosa (Maitake mushroom) in hamsters in vivo and in vitro
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Dimethicone Copolyol
- Extract of Punica granatum inhibits skin photoaging induced by UVB irradiation
- Topical microemulsion containing Punica granatum extract: its control over skin erythema and melanin in healthy Asian subjects
- Safety Assessment of Punica granatum -Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- Safety Assessment of Vitis Vinifera (Grape)-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- The Topical Effect of Grape Seed Extract 2% Cream on Surgery Wound Healing
- Review of the Pharmacological Effects of Vitis vinifera (Grape) and its Bioactive Constituents: An Update
- Methylisothiazolinone contact allergy: a review