Too Cool For School Mineral Pink Salt Deep Cleansing Oil
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- ethylhexyl palmitate
Where to buy?
See a mistake?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
"Mineral Pink Salt Deep Cleansing Oil"
From product name
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
See all similar products
- Amended Safety Assessment of Triglycerides as Used in Cosmetics
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- Ethnopharmacological Properties and Medicinal Uses of Litsea cubeba
- Safety Assessment of Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate as Used in Cosmetics
- An Epidemic Outbreak of Papular and Follicular Contact Dermatitis to Tocopheryl Linoleate in Cosmetics. Swiss Contact Dermatitis Research Group
- Safety Assessment of Tocopherols and Tocotrienols as Used in Cosmetics
- Assessment report on Rosmarinus officinalis L., aetheroleum and Rosmarinus officinalis L., folium
- Screening of plant extracts for antimicrobial activity against bacteria and yeasts with dermatological relevance
- Occupational contact dermatitis due to essential oils
- The in vitro antimicrobial activity and chemometric modelling of 59 commercial essential oils against pathogens of dermatological relevance
- Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Properties of Rosemary and Sage (Rosmarinus officinalis L. and Salvia officinalis L., Lamiaceae) Essential Oils
- Chemical Composition, Plant Genetic Differences, Antimicrobial and Antifungal Activity Investigation of the Essential Oil of Rosmarinus officinalis L.
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Biological Activities and Safety of Citrus spp. Essential Oils
- Safety Assessment of Anthemis nobilis– Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics