TIA'M Vita B3 Source
- Evens skin tone
- +2 more
- cornus officinalis fruit extract
- dipotassium glycyrrhizate
- sodium hyaluronate
- +3 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product might be able to help reduce blemishes and clogged pores because it contains niacinamide.
This product can help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness because it contains niacinamide.
Keep in mind that it typically takes at least 6 weeks to notice any results because the changes that are needed to improve fine lines and elasticity happen in the deeper layers of the skin. No topical anti-aging product can “erase” wrinkles or fully reverse signs of aging.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help reduce hypepigmentation and even out the skin tone because it contains the following effective ingredients: niacinamide
The following ingredient (ingredients) in this product might be helpful, but there is no evidence to confirm that it actually can help even out the skin tone: arbutin, dipotassium glycyrrhizate.
Keep in mind that you would need to apply any topical skincare targetted at hypigmentation consistently for a couple of months to get a result. No topical skincare product can help get rid of hyperpigmentation (including post-acne marks and age spots) instantly.
This product contains good ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. These ingredients are called "humectants": allantoin, dipotassium glycyrrhizate.
When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. If the air is dry, humectants can speed up the moisture loss from the skin. This is why it is a good idea to use another product on top of this one to help "seal in" the moisture (look for ingredients like dimethicone, squalane, oils and butters).
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: niacinamide
This product contains antioxidants (arbutin, cornus officinalis fruit extract) that might be able to help neutralize free radicals in skin to lessen the damage it gets from the UV light (sun). There is not enough evidence to confirm their effectiveness in skin though.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|40% - 60%|
Is proven to be effective in reducing blemishes, evening out skin tone and helping to improve lines and wrinkles. It helps the skin to repair sun damage, calm down inflammation and keep maintain good levels of moisture
Used to create a nice product texture and help delivery of other ingredients. Might be somewhat helpful in attracting water to the upper layer of the skin
|5.2% - 7.8%|
Beta-arbutin. Can help to reduce hyperpigmentation and has an anti-oxidant effect when used in high enough concentration. Is less effective compared to alpha-arbutin
Helps calm down inflammation in skin and can help reduce itching. Helps to repair the skin barrier and keep skin hydrated
|3.1% - 4.7%|
A salt derived from licorice. Works as an emollient to soften the upper layer of the skin and can help calm down inflammation. Might be helpful for skin lightening
|2.6% - 3.9%|
Used as a fragrance or to mask the smell of other ingredients
|2.1% - 3.1%|
A plant extract that contains anti-oxidants. It might help to neutralize free radicals in skin. Can be used to help preserve the product formulation
|1.5% - 2.3%|
Used as a fragrance and to hide smell of other ingredients
|1.2% - 1.9%|
Used to thicken product formulations and create gel-like textures
|0.9% - 1.35%|
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Attracts water into the upper layer of the skin
|0.5% - 1.2%|
Helps dissolve other ingredients in a formulation
|0.4% - 0.95%|
Helps preserve the product formulation
|0.2% - 0.75%|
|0.16% - 0.32%|
|0.05% - 0.25%|
Similar products & dupes
- Niacinamide - mechanisms of action and its topical use in dermatology
- Gehring, W. (2004). Nicotinic acid/niacinamide and the skin. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 3(2), 88–93. doi:10.1111/j.1473-2130.2004.00115.x
- Arbutin - Commentaty
- TOPICAL TREATMENT OF MELASMA
- Ameliorating effect of dipotassium glycyrrhizinate on an IL-4- and IL-13-induced atopic dermatitis-like skin-equivalent model
- Final report on the safety assessment of Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Potassium Glycyrrhetinate, Disodium Succinoyl Glycyrrhetinate, Glyceryl Glycyrrhetinate, Glycyrrhetinyl Stearate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Glycyrrhizic Acid, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Glycyrrhizate, Trisodium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Glycyrrhizate, and Potassium Glycyrrhizinate.
- Chemoprevention Against Hepatocellular Carcinoma of Cornus officinalis in vitro
- Agent for masking irritative smell of alcohol, alcohol containing the same and used for perfumery and cosmetic containing alcohol
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care