Thalgo Face Pureté Marine Intense Regulating Concentrate
- algae extract
- oleanolic acid
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: algae extract, glycerin.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: algae extract, caprylyl glycol.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Safety Assessment of Glycerin Ethoxylates as Used in Cosmetics
- Amended Safety Assessment of Butyl Polyoxyalkylene Ethers as Used in Cosmetics
- Amended Safety Assessment of PEGylated Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Zinc salts in dermatology
- An overview of zinc and its importance in dermatology-Part II: The association of zinc with some dermatologic disorders
- Zinc, copper and manganese enhanced keratinocyte migration through a functional modulation of keratinocyte integrins
- Evaluation of the effects of topical zinc gluconate in wound healing
- A polyhydroxy acid skin care regimen provides antiaging effects comparable to an alpha-hydroxyacid regimen
- Applications of hydroxy acids: classification, mechanisms, and photoactivity
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Nordihydroguaiaretic acid, an inhibitor of lipoxygenase, also inhibits cytochrome P-450-mediated monooxygenase activity in rat epidermal and hepatic microsomes.
- Antimutagenic and antitumorigenic activities of nordihydroguaiaretic acid
- Estrogenic activity of an antioxidant, nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA)
- Molecular mechanisms and clinical applications of nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA) and its derivatives: An update
- Effectiveness of the formulation that containing oleanolic acid 3% on inhibition of 5-α reductase activity on skin of patients with acne
- The effect of ursolic and oleanolic acids on human skin fibroblast cells
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils