Tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm
- corallina officinalis extract
- helianthus annuus seed oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: helianthus annuus seed oil, simmondsia chinensis seed oil.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Safety Assessment of Polysaccharide Gums as Used in Cosmetics
- Sorbitan sesquioleate, a common emulsifier in topical corticosteroids, is an important contact allergen
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Study on the Composition of Rice Bran Oil and Its Higher Free Fatty Acids Value
- Potent Antioxidative and UVB Protective Effect of Water Extract of Eclipta prostrata L.
- Melia azedarach
- Preliminary and Pharmacological Profile of Melia azedarach L.: An Overview
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- In Vitro antioxidative and anti-inflammatory activities of the ethanol extract of eggplant (Solanum melongena) stalks in macrophage RAW 264.7 cells