StriVectin Moisture Matrix Melting Cleanser
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- helianthus annuus extract
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (sucrose laurate, sucrose palmitate, sucrose stearate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
Plain old water
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Anti-aging potential of extracts from Sclerocarya birrea (A. Rich.) Hochst and its chemical profiling by UPLC-Q-TOF-MS
- Physico-chemical composition and characterisation of the seed and seed oil of Sclerocarya birrea
- Assessment of the potential irritancy of oleic acid on human skin: Evaluation in vitro and in vivo
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Allergic contact dermatitis induced by rosemary leaf extract in a cleansing gel
- Safety Assessment of Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary)-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- Evidence-Based Systematic Review of Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)
- Dandelion Extracts Protect Human Skin Fibroblasts from UVB Damage and Cellular Senescence
- Allergic contact dermatitis to plants in a Spanish dermatology department: a 7-year review
- Vitamin E in dermatology