- paraffinum liquidum
- diisostearyl malate
- simmondsia chinensis seed oil
- +2 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: simmondsia chinensis seed oil, diisostearyl malate.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: paraffinum liquidum
Ingredients by volume
Used to improve the product consistency
|22% - 33%|
One of the most effective and well studied occlusive and emollient moisturizing ingredients. Helps reduce moisture loss in skin and repair skin barrier function
|6.7% - 10.1%|
Used to create a thicker product consistency
|3.6% - 5.4%|
Similar products & dupes
- Final report of the cosmetic ingredient review expert panel on the safety assessment of Polyisobutene and Hydrogenated Polyisobutene as used in cosmetics
- A review on the extensive skin benefits of mineral oil
- Safety Assessment of Pentaerythrityl Tetraesters as Used in Cosmetics
- Safety Assessment of Tin(IV) Oxide as Used in Cosmetics