SENSORI+ Hand Immune Booster Wiruna Night Cream
- cannabis sativa seed oil
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: caprylic/capric triglyceride, cannabis sativa seed oil.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Contact Sensitization to Emulsifying Agents: An Underrated Issue?
- Fatty acids profile of oil from nine varieties of Macadamia nut
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) seed oil: Analytical and phytochemical characterization of unsaponifiable fraction
- Hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) as a Resource for Green Cosmetics
- Safety Assessment of Magnesium Sulfate as Used in Cosmetics