- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- carthamus tinctorius seed oil
- +7 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: caprylic/capric triglyceride, squalane.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
Ingredients by volume
An emollient that softens skin and creates a nice product texture
|22% - 33%|
Plant oil from nuts that helps soften the upper layer of the skin. Contains a high concentration of oleic acid that can weaken skin's barrier function and increase water-loss while enhancing penetration of other ingredients
|5.4% - 8.1%|
An emollient that helps soften the skin and might help calm down inflammation
|4.5% - 6.7%|
Similar products & dupes
- Fatty acids profile of oil from nine varieties of Macadamia nut
- Fragrance Compound Geraniol Forms Contact Allergens on Air Exposure. Identification and Quantification of Oxidation Products and Effect on Skin Sensitization
- Panthenyl Triacetate Transformation, Stimulation of Metabolic Pathways, and Wound-Healing Properties in the Human Skin
- Allergic contact dermatitis induced by rosemary leaf extract in a cleansing gel