Revision Skincare Gentle Cleansing Lotion soothing facial cleanser for sensitive skin
- cetearyl alcohol
- cetyl alcohol
- +5 more
Appears in 0 user routines
Can the product deliver on its promises?
See a mistake?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
"Gentle Cleansing Lotion soothing facial cleanser for sensitive skin"
From product name
WIMJ summary for cleansing
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
How honest is this product?
|Promise||Can it deliver?|
Total Promises Fulfilled score: 75/100.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|40% - 60%|
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
|4.4% - 6.5%|
Helps oil and water mix together and works as an emollient
|3.6% - 5.4%|
Similar products & dupes
See all similar products
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Dimethicone Copolyol
- Marine Bioactive Compounds and Their Health Benefits: A Review
- Antioxidant Capacity and Lipophilic Content of Seaweeds Collected from the Qingdao Coastline
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- α-(-)-Bisabolol Reduces Pro-Inflammatory Cytokine Production and Ameliorates Skin Inflammation
- Evaluation of Skin Irritation and Acute and Subacute Oral Toxicity of Lavandula angustifolia Essential Oils in Rabbit and Mice