- centella asiatica extract
- cetearyl alcohol
- cetyl alcohol
- +2 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: cocos nucifera oil, cetearyl alcohol.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|40% - 60%|
A non-drying alcohol. Works as an emollient. Helps water and oil mix together and creates a nice product texture
|5.7% - 8.6%|
An emollient. Found to be as effective as a moisturizer for dry skin as mineral oil. Could be comedogenic
|3.8% - 5.6%|
Similar products & dupes
- Comparison of skin calming effects of cosmetic products containing 4-t-butylcyclohexanol or acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester on capsaicin-induced facial stinging in volunteers with sensitive skin
- Amended Safety Assessment of Alkyl Esters as Used in Cosmetics
- Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Titrated Extract of Centella asiatica in Phthalic Anhydride-Induced Allergic Dermatitis Animal Model
- Centella asiatica in cosmetology
- Triterpene Composition and Bioactivities of Centella asiatica