Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha 3-in-1 Melting Cleansing Balm
- lactic acid
- camellia sinensis leaf
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
It contains the following cleansing agents that tend to be harsh on the skin: sorbitan sesquioleate.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
An emollient that helps soften the skin and creates a thicker product texture
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
Helps water and oil mix together
Similar products & dupes
- Sorbitan sesquioleate, a common emulsifier in topical corticosteroids, is an important contact allergen
- Safety Assessment of Citrus-Derived Peel Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Oxidized citrus oil (R-limonene): A frequent skin sensitizer in Europe
- Air oxidation increases skin irritation from fragrance terpenes