Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Queen Cream
- algae extract
- borago officinalis seed oil
- butyrospermum parkii butter
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: algae extract.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: butyrospermum parkii butter, helianthus annuus seed oil.
Ingredients by volume
Helps to soften the upper layer of the skin without creating a greasy texture
A great moisturising ingredient that softens the skin and reduces water loss from its upper layer. It also can be helpful in protecting skin from free radicals
An emollient that softens the skin
Similar products & dupes
- Safety Assessment of Alkyl Esters as Used in Cosmetics
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Cocoa polyphenols and their influence on parameters involved in ex vivo skin restructuring
- Dermatology News - Commentary: Borage Seed Oil
- Undershirts coated with borage oil alleviate the symptoms of atopic dermatitis in children
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Potent Antioxidative and UVB Protective Effect of Water Extract of Eclipta prostrata L.
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Melia azedarach
- Preliminary and Pharmacological Profile of Melia azedarach L.: An Overview
- Moringa oleifera seed oil: Composition, nutritional aspects and health attributes
- Moringa oleifera Seeds and Oil: Characteristics and Uses for Human Health