Ombra Lavender Aromatic Body Wash
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
The following cleansing agents are typically mild, but still can cause an irritation or allergy for some people cocamidopropyl betaine, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, sodium laureth sulfate.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- In Vitro Assessment of Skin Irritation Potential of Surfactant-based Formulations by Using a 3-D Skin Reconstructed Tissue Model and Cytokine Response
- Allergen of the Year—Alkyl Glucoside
- Contact Sensitization to Emulsifying Agents: An Underrated Issue?
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- Augmentation of sebaceous lipogenesis by an ethanol extract of Grifola frondosa (Maitake mushroom) in hamsters in vivo and in vitro
- Amended Safety Assessment of PEGylated Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Evaluation of Skin Irritation and Acute and Subacute Oral Toxicity of Lavandula angustifolia Essential Oils in Rabbit and Mice
- Assessment report on Lavandula angustifolia Mill., aetheroleum and Lavandula angustifolia Mill., flos
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health