Olay Total Effects Total Effects Revitalizing Foaming Facial Cleanser
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cocamide mea, glycol distearate, laureth-10, lauric acid, peg-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium myristoyl sarcosinate, sodium trideceth sulfate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium laureth sulfate
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Niacinamide - mechanisms of action and its topical use in dermatology
- Gehring, W. (2004). Nicotinic acid/niacinamide and the skin. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 3(2), 88–93. doi:10.1111/j.1473-2130.2004.00115.x
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Acrylates Copolymer and 33 Related Cosmetic Ingredients