Odacite Rose Neroli Hydra-Vitalizing Treatment Mist by Odacité
- Evens skin tone
- pancratium maritimum extract
- sodium hyaluronate
Where to buy?
The following ingredient (ingredients) in this product might be helpful, but there is no evidence to confirm that it actually works: pancratium maritimum extract.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product contains good ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. These ingredients are called "humectants": glycerin, sodium hyaluronate.
When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. If the air is dry, humectants can speed up the moisture loss from the skin. This is why it is a good idea to use another product on top of this one to help "seal in" the moisture (look for ingredients like dimethicone, squalane, oils and butters).
Ingredients by volume
Traditionally used to treat sunburns, dermatitis and inflammation, but evidence for its effectiveness is lacking. The extract can contain humectants that help attract water into the skin
Used to add a nice rose smell to the product. Can be irritating
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Attracts water into the upper layer of the skin
Similar products & dupes
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Use of Pancratium maritimum extract as cosmetic antioxidizing agent and/or melanogenesis inhibitor in cosmetic composition e.g. to prevent/fight against the signs of skin aging, and for depigmenting of the skin, body hair and/or hair
- Wound Repair Potential of Olea europaea L. Leaf Extracts Revealed by In Vivo Experimental Models and Comparative Evaluation of the Extracts' Antioxidant Activity
- Safety Assessment of Amino Acid Alkyl Amides as Used in Cosmetics
- Irritant and sensitizing potential of eight surfactants commonly used in skin cleansers: an evaluation of 105 patients