Nurse Jamie The Formula Cleanser
- retinyl palmitate
- opuntia ficus-indica seed oil
- palmitoyl oligopeptide
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (carbomer, cetyl alcohol, palmitoyl oligopeptide, stearic acid, triethanolamine) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- A review on the extensive skin benefits of mineral oil
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications