Nivea Visage Cleansing Milk
- cetearyl alcohol
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate se, sodium cetearyl sulfate, xanthan gum) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Isopropyl Isostearate
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Effects of glyceryl glucoside on AQP3 expression, barrier function and hydration of human skin
- Treatment of Xerosis with a Topical Formulation Containing Glyceryl Glucoside, Natural Moisturizing Factors, and Ceramide
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations