- chondrus crispus extract
- hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid
- plukenetia volubilis seed oil
- +2 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, tremella fuciformis sporocarp extract.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: chondrus crispus extract, plukenetia volubilis seed oil.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|40% - 60%|
Helps to dissolve other ingredients in a formulation. Slows down the rate of product drying
|7.1% - 10.7%|
Acts as a solvent for other ingredients. Speeds up the absorption of other ingredients into the skin
|3.8% - 5.7%|
Similar products & dupes
- Carboxymethylation of polysaccharides from Tremella fuciformis for antioxidant and moisture-preserving activities
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Chemical composition of Sacha Inchi ( Plukenetia volubilis L.) seeds and characteristics of their lipid fraction