Mun Akwi Purifying Cleanser
- argania spinosa kernel oil
- camellia oleifera seed oil
- oryza sativa bran oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, coco-glucoside, sodium laurylglucosides hydroxypropylsulfonate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium stearoyl lactylate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: coco-glucoside, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate
Ingredients by volume
A plant oil that can help soften the skin. It might be helpful in calming down inflammation, but solid research is lacking. Is often used in lip products to create the needed product consistency
An emollient that helps soften the upper layer of the skin. Might have some weak anti-oxidant properties
Plain old water
Similar products & dupes
- Final report on the safety assessment of Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Glyceryl Ricinoleate SE, Ricinoleic Acid, Potassium Ricinoleate, Sodium Ricinoleate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Ethyl Ricinoleate, Glycol Ricinoleate, Isopropyl Ricinoleate, Methyl Ricinoleate, and Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate
- Castor Oil: Properties, Uses, and Optimization of Processing Parameters in Commercial Production
- Effect of ricinoleic acid in acute and subchronic experimental models of inflammation
- Natural vegetable fats in the prevention of irritant contact dermatitis
- Study on the Composition of Rice Bran Oil and Its Higher Free Fatty Acids Value
- Safety Assessment of Alkyl Taurate Amides and Taurate Salts as Used in Cosmetics