Meaningful Beauty Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules
- myristoyl pentapeptide-8
- dimethicone crosspolymer
- helianthus annuus seed oil
- lupinus albus seed extract
- olea europaea fruit oil
- simmondsia chinensis seed extract
- zinc oxide
- +8 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product contains myristoyl pentapeptide-8. This ingredient might be able to help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness, but there is not enough evidence that it actually works.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: dimethiconol, helianthus annuus seed oil.
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: myristoyl pentapeptide-8
This product contains antioxidants (cucumis melo fruit extract). In theory, they could help neutralize free radicals in skin and lessen the damage it gets from the UV light (sun), but there is no evidence that these ingredients can have a noticeable effect in skin.
Ingredients by volume
A silicone that helps improve the product texture and spreadability. Can absord oil creating a short-term mattifying effect on the skin
|23% - 34%|
Used to create a thicker product texture. Helps soften the upper layer of the skin and might be able to prevent moisture loss from its surface
|5.7% - 8.5%|
A broad spectrum sunblock (protects from both UVA and UVB rays). Is suitable for most sensitive skins. In small concentrations, can be used as a colorant
|4.7% - 7.1%|
A fruit extract that might have some anti-oxidant properties
|3.3% - 5%|
A type of peptide. Peptides are excellent moisturizers and might be able support collagen production reducing fine lines and wrinkles
|2.3% - 3.4%|
|1.7% - 2.5%|
A grain extract that helps to create a thicker product consistency. It might have some anti-oxidant properties and help attract water to the upper layer of the skin
|1.4% - 2.1%|
A great emollient due to its high linoleic acid content. One of the most effective plant oils in helping skin hydration and repairing skin barrier function
|1.5% - 2.2%|
A plant extract that helps soften the upper layer of the skin
|0.85% - 1.3%|
An emollient that helps soften the skin but is not effective for restoring its barrier function. Might be helpful to calm down inflammation
|0.6% - 1.35%|
Plant oil that helps soften the upper layer of the skin
|0.6% - 1.4%|
Pure form of vitamin E. Can help moisturise and protect the skin from free radicals. Often used to help stabilise other ingredients or the formula itself
|0.3% - 0.7%|
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
|0.15% - 0.65%|
A silicone that makes products more spreadable and keeps skin smooth. Helps to add gloss to skin and may visually fill in fine lines/wrinkles for short time
|0.2% - 0.7%|
|0.1% - 0.5%|
|0.05% - 0.25%|
Similar products & dupes
- A review of inorganic UV filters zinc oxide and titanium dioxide
- Risk assessment of zinc oxide, a cosmetic ingredient used as a UV filter of sunscreens
- Characterization of the UVA protection provided by avobenzone, zinc oxide, and titanium dioxide in broad-spectrum sunscreen products
- Ultraviolet Protection Properties of Commercial Sunscreens and Sunscreens Containing Zno Nanorods
- ZnO nanoparticles and organic chemical UV-filters are equally well tolerated by human immune cells
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of a Cucumis melo LC. extract rich in superoxide dismutase activity
- ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITY OF FRUIT EXTRACTS USED IN COSMETIC PRODUCTS
- Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Anthocyanins Extracted from Oryza sativa L. in Primary Dermal Fibroblasts
- Rice antioxidants: phenolic acids, flavonoids, anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins, tocopherols, tocotrienols, c-oryzanol, and phytic acid
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Use of “natural” oils for moisturization: Review of olive, coconut, and sunflower seed oil
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health